New Firm Authorisation
Legal Compliance Consultants have a 100% success rate assisting Solicitors, Barristers and other Non-Lawyer Investors in making applications to the SRA for authorisation to practice either as a new Sole Practitioner firm, Recognised Body or as an Alternative Business Structure (ABS).
Legal Compliance Consultants can assist by:
- providing advice on the type of business structure,
- preparing a Business Plan,
- preparing a 12 month financial forecast,
- providing guidance in preparing proposals to obtain a quote for Professional Indemnity Insurance,
- providing guidance on the application process,
- preparing the necessary policies and procedures to support the application; and
- directly liaising with the SRA to obtain authorisation to practice as a law firm authorised and regulated by the SRA.