New Firm Authorisation
Legal Compliance Consultants have a 100% success rate assisting Solicitors, Barristers and other Non-Lawyer Investors in making applications to the SRA for authorisation to practice either as a new Sole Practitioner firm, Recognised Body or as an Alternative Business Structure (ABS).
- Sanctuary Law Limited (ABS)
- Brit Solicitors Limited (Recognised Body)
- Optimum Legal Solutions Limited (ABS)
- Lawmatic Solicitors (Partnership)
- Milligan Law (European) Limited (Recognised Body)
- Lexwin Limited (Recognised Body)
Legal Compliance Consultants can assist by:
- providing advice on the type of business structure,
- preparing a Business Plan,
- preparing a 12 month financial forecast,
- providing guidance in preparing proposals and obtain quotes for Professional Indemnity Insurance,
- providing guidance on the application process and completing the relevant SRA forms,
- preparing the necessary policies and procedures to support the application; and
- directly liaising with the SRA to obtain authorisation to practice as a law firm authorised and regulated by the SRA.